11.03.2005

Don't You Just Love Fall?

Took a walk on a beautiful fall day, and had my camera along. Just thought I would share some of the sights I took in on a gorgeous calm fall day.


creek

Looking West off the Bridge in Les Sherman Park, those in the know will understand this is near a certain contentious location.


creek2

Looking East off the same bridge.


downmystreet

This is my street, close to my home.


jet

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... oh just a plane.


tree

Tree and sky, not much more to say.


Wascana018

Kind of a cheat, this was taken at Wascana Trails in 2004, but it was taken in the fall.


And a wasp nest we found ...


waspnest

and closer ...


waspnestclose2

and closer still ...


waspnestclose

Way more colorful than just green, too bad it is so short lived with the blanket of white coldness coming next.